The MyID Hive band was designed with the active lifestyle in mind. The band is made from a comfortable fluoroelastomer material with a simple snap-and-tuck fastener. The metal MyID Pod is made from a solid piece of anodized aluminum that is modular in design - which allows it to fit into a variety of bands, necklaces, and wearables. The 3 access points to your medical profile are laser engraved for maximum durability.
MyID is the perfect bracelet for people with medical needs, people with active lifestyles, aging parents and young children. It provides the fastest and most complete medical profile to first responders.
Key Features and Setup Guide for MyID Products:
· Each MyID product contains the same QR code linking to the MyID online portal.Where Do I Enter My Profile Information?
· Upon receiving MyID items, follow the included instructions to create an online account in the portal.
· Enter your medical and emergency contact information, etc. in your online account.
· Information can be updated anytime.
· Each item has a unique ID and PIN number.
· Link all your MyID items to the same online account to avoid re-entering information.
· Linking facilitates easy replacement of lost items without re-entering medical details.
· Every MyID item includes a phone number for those unable to scan the QR code.
you receive your bracelet, it will arrive with instructions on how to
access the MyID web site where you will enter your information.
First responders are trained to look for ID bracelets that give them the critical information they need to save your life. Your MyID stores your emergency contacts, medical, allergy, and insurance information in a secure, online profile that is immediately accessed via smartphone or 24/7 emergency hotline.How MyID WorksFirst responders can scan your MyID profile QR code with their smartphone or
call our 24/7 live operator to access your Emergency Profile. Since your
profile is securely stored online, you can update your information anytime.
MyID Is Secure256-bit SHA-2 SecuritySecurity is very important to us. That's why we use Secure Hash Algorithms (SHA) to make sure your data is safe and sound.Free MyID AppQuickly manage your profile right from your
iPhone or Android phone with the Free iOS and Android Apps. Plus, display your custom QR code directly on the
lock screen so first responders can quickly access your profile.
Your online health
profile is flexible, so you only share information you want to share.
You can lock your account at any time if you lose your MyID. Your information is stored on a secure, encrypted server.
The MyID has many features that a traditional medical bracelet does not.
Instead of being a one-time, fixed information piece, MyID is
dynamic and can have the medical information continually updated. If you
move, change phone
numbers or develop new medical conditions, there is no need to
purchase a new bracelet. Simply login to your profile and update your
information and it will be
instantly available to first responders.