RMA: Return Merchandise Authorization
The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) feature on our web site allows you to return or exchange an item you purchased from us. At any time after an order has been placed, the RMA can be initiated by the you, or it can be initiated by us if you need assistance.
To start the RMA process:
1. Log into your account: My Account
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, click on the Add New RMA button.
4. Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section (this is optional). When done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to you and we will be notified.
We will begin to process your order and you will receive an authorization email with instructions.
If you need assistance or have any questions about returns you may also contact us via email or phone.
- Shipping information